This purchase is governed by the following standard sales conditions for consumer purchases of goods over the Internet. The terms of sale, together with your order, confirmed through an order confirmation, constitute the overall contractual basis for the purchase. These provisions apply as a binding contract for products / services purchased via www.sjobuer.no, ordering outside the booking solution and payment by invoice, via our partners, etc., and for renting boats and equipment and staying at our rental units.
Consumer purchases over the internet are mainly regulated by the Contracts Act, the Consumer Purchases Act, the Marketing Act, the Right of Withdrawal Act and the E-Commerce Act and the Credit Purchase Act, and these laws give the consumer inalienable rights. The laws are available at www.lovdata.no. The terms of this agreement are not to be construed as limiting the statutory rights, but set out the parties’ most important rights and obligations for trade.
The conditions apply to products / services purchased from Manndalen Sjøbuer AS, hereinafter referred to as “Seller”.
Where these terms of sale require writing, this is fulfilled by using e-mail, SMS, letter, or the like.
1. The agreement
The agreement consists of these sales conditions, information provided in the order solution, the order confirmation and any specially agreed terms. In the event of any conflict between the information, what is specifically agreed between the parties will prevail, as long as it does not contravene mandatory legislation.
The agreement will also be supplemented by relevant legal provisions that regulate the purchase of goods between businesses and consumers.
2. The parties
The seller is :
Manndalen Sjøbuer AS
Garver Hansens vei 63
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+47 41604738
Organization number 983 024 831 VAT, and is hereinafter referred to as the seller / seller.
The buyer is the consumer who makes the order, and is hereinafter referred to as the buyer / buyer.
The stated price for products / services is the total price the buyer must pay. This price includes all taxes and additional costs. Additional costs that the seller before the purchase has not informed about, the buyer shall not bear.
All prices are in Norwegian kroner (NOK) and are shown both inclusive and exclusive VAT. The total cost of the purchase will appear before the order and include all costs associated with the purchase such as fees, charges and delivery costs. The agreed prices are binding on all parties. The seller reserves the right to make typing errors.
The accommodation reserves the right to make changes in the price as a result of increased costs of purchasing goods and services, increased taxes, market conditions or other circumstances beyond the property’s control.
4. The product
Manndalen Sjøbuer offers the following for ordering in their online store:
- accommodation in boathouses / cabins
- adventure trips
- boat rental for fishing
- sauna rental
- bicycle rental
- rental of variuos equipment
We reserve the right to make printing errors regarding price and information about products / services on this page. Contact us if you have any questions. We want to give you good help and a successful trade.
6. Entering into an agreement
The agreement is binding on both parties when the buyer has sent his order to the seller.
However, the agreement is not binding if there have been typing or typing errors in the offer from the seller in the ordering solution in the online store or in the buyer’s order, and the other party realized or should have realized that such an error existed.
For all products and / or services that can be ordered on the current website, the tenant / orderer must be 18 years or older. Identification must be presented at check-in. Should it turn out that the tenant is not 18 years or older, the key will not be handed over and the rental amount will not be refunded.
Check the confirmation you receive so that it is in accordance with the order. The tenant is responsible for ensuring that the contract is in accordance with the order.
Seller disclaims liability for errors that guests make if they have not complied with our terms. The terms protect you as a guest, the accommodation and the seller as distributors.
The seller can demand payment for the product / service from the time the order is confirmed by the seller.
The amount is reserved when ordering and deducted when the order is completed.
In the event of an order other than a booking solution and payment with an invoice, an invoice fee of NOK 80 will be added.
You will receive an email once you have completed your order, provided you have used a correct and valid email address. Upon confirmed stay, the tenant accepts the following payment terms: The total amount must be paid when the booking takes place.
Check the confirmation you receive so that it is in accordance with the order. You are responsible for ensuring that the contract is in accordance with the order.
Seller and our affiliates are responsible for ensuring that your login information is not misused, resold to third parties or otherwise distributed without your consent. In connection with your order, you agree that we can send relevant information to your e-mail address.
When the buyer uses a credit card or debit card when paying, the seller can reserve the purchase price on the card when ordering. The card will be charged the same day as the order is confirmed by the seller.
Delivery from the seller to the buyer takes place in the manner, at the place and at the time specified in the ordering solution in the online store.
Rental of cabins, boats and equipment takes place from our address in Manndalen.
All relevant information about the order is sent to the customer’s email.
Check-in and check-out at Manndalen Sjøbuer
Check in at the earliest at 15.00. Check out no later than 12.00
Key delivery and return of key to all our units at Manndalen Sjøbuer takes place at the reception in Manndalen. In case of late arrival / arrival outside our opening hours, keys will be put in the door of the cottage. Please let us know in case of late arrival and we will post the key for you.
9. Cancellation and change
If you cancel the sauna no later than 48 hours before the booked time, 50% of the sum will be refunded. Rebooking of sauna can be done free of charge no later than 48 hours before the booked time.
If the guest cancels the stay earlier than 48 hours before arrival when renting a boathouse and possibly a boat, the advance payment will be returned, minus a cancellation / administration fee of NOK 500 per person. rental unit.
If canceled less than 48 hours before arrival when renting a boathouse and boat, the landlord retains the full amount paid. At previous check-out, the amount for outstanding nights will not be refunded.
Change of date or unit of stay must be made within 48 hours prior to arrival. There is an administration fee of NOK 200 for changes.
All cancellations of cabin and boat must be made in writing to Manndalen Sjøbuer AS at email@example.com.
The customer is responsible for their own, relevant insurance premiums that apply to travel and customer / rental conditions. For example, travel and leisure insurance as well as travel and liability insurance.
10. Personal information
11. Card information
When you shop at Manndalen Sjøbuer, the payment is processed by Nets, which is a secure, electronic payment solution for Visa and Mastercard / Eurocard. All card information is stored in accordance with the card companies’ regulations.
Any complaints during the stay must be made to the landlord on site. Get in touch immediately, or no later than 10:00 the day after arrival, so that the defect / error can be corrected immediately and with the least possible inconvenience to the guest. Errors that are first reported on departure or later will not be compensated financially.
13. Force majeure and unsatisfactory weather conditions
The seller and our subcontractors (partners) are not responsible for unsatisfactory weather conditions, closed facilities or other conditions that are beyond the seller’s control.
We reserve the right to make incorrect pricing, descriptions of services and technical problems that may arise. The parties may withdraw from the agreement if the housing unit cannot be used due to acts of war, natural disasters, prolonged interruptions of water or electricity supplies, and similar events that neither the landlord nor the tenant could anticipate or influence.
On the basis of events that are beyond the accommodation’s control, the accommodation has the right to move the tenant to an equal or better place to live. Where possible, the tenant must be informed in advance of such changes. Such changes do not entitle the tenant to fail to pay for the stay.
14. Tenant’s responsibility when staying at Manndalen Sjøbuer
The tenant is obliged to treat the rental unit, fixtures and equipment in connection with the unit in such a way that no damage and unnecessary wear and tear occurs. Noise and noise in the rental unit that is a nuisance to our other guests will be reported. If the prosecution is not upheld, immediate eviction can be made. In such a situation, the rental amount is not refunded.
It must be quiet no later than 23.00.
In the event of damaged furniture or equipment, vandalism / damage or self-inflicted fire alarm leading to an emergency, compensation will be demanded before departure, possibly post-invoiced. The rental unit must only be inhabited by the contractual number of people.
Pets can only be brought to the units where this is allowed, and payment for this has been agreed.
Upon departure, the guest must clean up after themselves. This means that the guest washes spills on benches, does the dishes and removes rubbish and empty goods from the accommodation unit. Any rented bed linen must be removed and placed next to the bed on departure. Should our inspection staff not approve the cleaning, an additional fee will apply. Remember to close all doors and windows.
Duvets and pillows are available in the rental units. Bedding and towels can be rented at Manndalen Sjøbuer or brought along. Ordering linen should be in our hands no later than 1 week before arrival.
Damage caused by the tenant to the unit shall be compensated by the tenant.
All our cabins and apartments are non-smoking. We ask all our guests to respect this. If this is not complied with, you will be invoiced for the costs this entails, a minimum of NOK 1500.
The tenant is obliged to follow regulations regarding animal husbandry, smoking and the use of open fires. In the event of violations, a minimum fee of NOK 1500 will be invoiced.
Electricity is included in the price.
Terms for boat rental
Valid identification is mandatory when renting a boat. This also applies to pre-booked and paid rent.
We do not allow our guests to go fishing with our rental boat if our assessment of the customer’s experience and knowledge of boat use, weather, wind, waves, current conditions indicates that it is not justifiable.
- our guests are obliged to comply with Norwegian laws and regulations when fishing, and only hand-held gear can be used.
- it is not allowed to travel closer than 100 meters from a fish farm.
- guests are not allowed to sell the catch.
- fish must not be fished below the minimum size (ref. detailed information on regulations and minimum sizes).
- Manndalen Sjøbuer AS is obliged to report our guests’ catch to the Directorate of Fisheries, and our guests therefore undertake to report their own catch (including zero catch) from all trips made with the boat. Reporting takes place through Fishmemo and requires the tenant to have or create their own, free user account on fishmemo.com
- our guests are obliged to familiarize themselves with which species are obliged to register ref. information that is distributed, and information in Fishmemo. There is a quantity to be reported, including fishing that has been released again. They must also be reported if no catch was made
- Manndalen Sjøbuer AS requires that reports be submitted immediately after the end of the fishing trip
- if the tenant / boat driver was born before 1980, the boat driver is exempt from the requirement for a boat driver’s license for boats up to 15 meters
- tenant with a foreign boat driver’s certificate or qualification certificate (if you want a confirmation of whether your certificate will be valid in Norway, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com):
- a boat driver’s certificate or other qualification certificate issued in another EEA state is valid in accordance with the content of the certificate.
- the International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft issued pursuant to Resolution 16 of 1998 No. 40 of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, Transport Committee, Working Party on Inland Water Transport shall include coastal navigation in order to be valid. in Norway.
- a foreign boat driver’s license that does not fall under the 1st and 2nd sentences, is valid if it essentially satisfies the requirements for the Norwegian boat driver’s license and is issued in a Scandinavian language or English.
- renters under the age of 16 can operate the following recreational boats without a boat driver’s license:
- length up to 8 meters (26.5 feet)
- maximum speed 10 knots (18.5 km / h) or
- max 10 horsepower (7.5 kw)
- a tenant who was born after 01.01.1980 and has reached the age of 16, can operate the following leisure boats without a boat driver’s license:
- length up to 8 meters (26.5 feet) and
- with engine of max 25 horsepower (19 kw)
- there is first aid equipment on board all boats, the customer / boat driver must know where this is before they set out to sea
- there is information about survival techniques on board, and that the customer / boat driver is obliged to familiarize themselves with this before setting out to sea.
- the boat driver and other guests on board are obliged to ensure that there is no pollution of the external environment
- the boat driver, in case of distress at sea, is obliged to do everything in his power to save those on board and save the boat
- the boat driver is obliged to report deviations, accidents and almost accidents involving himself, his travel companion, the boat or equipment, to the owner
- the boat driver is obliged to ensure that everyone on board the boat uses personal safety equipment
All payment is made in advance. Money is not refunded for canceled rent unless there is a written doctor’s statement. Reimbursement of rent is made only in the event of illness against a doctor’s statement. The landlord is not liable for personal injuries caused to the tenant, property or third party during the rental period.
No compensation is given in the event of an unforeseen downtime, e.g. in bad weather, engine failure, etc.
Mandatory safety equipment such as life jackets etc. are included in the rent.
Boat and equipment must be returned to the landlord when the rental period ends.
Mandatory catch report must be submitted in Fishmemo according to guidelines sent.
15. Seller’s rights in the event of the buyer’s default
If the buyer does not pay or fulfill the other obligations under the agreement or the law, and this is not due to the seller or circumstances on the seller’s side, the seller may, in accordance with the rules in the Consumer Purchase Act, Chapter 9 hold hold keys to boathouse back, or claim compensation from the buyer. The seller will also be able to claim interest in case of late payment, and collection fee depending on the circumstances..
If the consumer is prevented from fulfilling the purchase at the right time, the seller must be notified of the obstacle and its effect on the possibility of fulfilling. If the seller does not receive such notification within a reasonable time after the consumer became or should have become aware of the obstacle, the seller can claim compensation for losses that could have been avoided if he or she had received the notification in time.
Interest on late payment/collection fee
If the buyer does not pay the purchase price in accordance with the agreement, the seller can demand interest on the purchase price in accordance with the Late Payment Interest Act. In the event of non-payment, the claim can, after prior notice, be sent for collection. The buyer can then be held liable for fees under the Debt Collection Act.
16. Personal information
The person responsible for processing collected personal data is the seller. Unless the buyer agrees to something else, the seller may, in accordance with the Personal Data Act, only collect and store the personal data that is necessary for the seller to be able to carry out the obligations under the agreement. The buyer’s personal information will only be disclosed to others if it is necessary for the seller to implement the agreement with the buyer, or in statutory cases.
17. Conflict resolution
Complaints / complaints are addressed to the seller within a reasonable time, ref. section 12. The parties shall try to resolve any disputes amicably. If this does not succeed, the buyer can contact the Norwegian Consumer Agency for arbitration. The Consumer Agency is available on phone +47 23 400 600.
The European Commission’s complaints portal can also be used if you wish to lodge a complaint. This is especially relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints are submitted here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr . http://ec.europa.eu/odr.