We want everyone to have a great and safe spa experience at Manndalen Sjøbuer
- Show respect for other guests
- Do not swim alone in the sea. Always have a person with you who can stand on the pier while you bathe
- Visibly intoxicated persons may be denied entry
- If you feel uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy – leave the sauna immediately
- We encourage everyone to follow general infection control rules and recommendations from the authorities
- In case of symptoms of covid-19, stay home
- Have fun ?
Wardrobe and shower
The wardrobe is unisex. Inside there is a double shower with separate doors, and a toilet.
Bring your own, clean towel. Please use the towel on the bench in the sauna. Towels can be booked for an additional fee of NOK 40 per piece.
Swimwear and shoes
Swimwear is mandatory in the sauna and Jacuzzi. We recommend bringing your own flip-flops as the floor can be wet/slippery.
Alcohol is allowed in moderate amounts inside the sauna itself when you have private booking. Visibly intoxicated persons may be expelled. Be aware: all bathing and use of the sauna is at your own risk. We do not recommend alcohol combined with neither sauna or swimming.
Cancellation and rebooking
If you wish to cancel the sauna completely, you will receive a 50% refund of the amount. This must be done no later than 48 hours before your time.
Rebooking can be done free of charge no later than 48 hours in advance.